You’re at https://itsnorfolk.co.uk, home of It’s Norfolk, run and developed by AMT Web Services. AMT Web Services is run by a sole trader, Andrew Thompson of 12 Hobart Lane Aylsham, Norfolk, NR11 6GG.
It’s Norfolk is an evolving business listings directory resource dedicated specifically to the Norfolk county, United Kingdom.
Businesses and Services are welcome to list on It’s Norfolk provided they are based in the Norfolk county, UK.
- the use of this website
- all services purchased through the website.
Terms and Conditions
- Any persons seeking the services of It’s Norfolk must be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by a legal guardian.
- While every care is taken, It’s Norfolk does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained within this website.
- The information available through this website is provided for information purposes only.
- You are solely responsible for any results you obtain as a result of using the information on this website.
- You acknowledge and agree that no information or advice provided by us including that contained in any service or product or listing, blogs, articles, books, checklists, business information, and tips formal or individual financial or business advice or advice of any other regulated industry or creates a warranty of any kind with respect to this website.
- This disclaimer applies to the fullest extent permitted by law, and survives any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of this website.
- You agree not to hack into areas of this website that are not intentionally made available to you.
- You expressly agree not to:
a). use the website as a lead generation tool for the benefit of your own business
b). engage in any internal or external spamming, or other similar actions
d). decompile, reverse engineer, or try to copy or imitate this website or underlying content.
- This website may contain links to other websites (‘Linked Sites’).
- The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of a Linked Site.
- We are not responsible for any form of transmission received from any Linked Site.
- Links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the website, or any association with its operators.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- It’s Norfolk owns the intellectual property rights in the contents of this website, or has permission to use or display the material on this website.
- You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of our website content in whole or in part except as expressly authorised by us.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require permission to reproduce any of the contents of this website.
- Images and item descriptions posted on this website by third parties are the responsibility of those third parties and may be subject to copyright.
- You must seek permission from the third party before using any of their content. The names of actual companies and products mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may access, download, or print material from the website for your personal use only.
- Sharing without prior permission and commercial use of any sort is expressly prohibited.
- You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this website or any site accessible through this website.
- Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to our website content or our intellectual property.
- If you believe that there is material on our website that infringes third-party intellectual property rights, please email hello@it’s norfolk.co.uk with sufficient information to enable us to determine who the owner of the intellectual property is and to remove it from the It’s Norfolk website if appropriate.
- It’s Norfolk makes every effort to maintain the security of the It’s Norfolk website including but not limited to encryption, firewall, antivirus, and spyware protection to the extent that we deem advisable to protect your personal information, the integrity of the website and conduct our business.
- However, we do not guarantee the security of the website, or our records (including the online messaging platform)
- It’s Norfolk disclaims all liability for any computer virus or technological problems that we do not intentionally cause or that is beyond our control.
- You are advised to install and maintain up-to-date security software on your computer for your further protection.
- The It’s Norfolk website is managed by third party services therefore the website may be inaccessible from time to time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- It’s Norfolk will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages whatsoever arising as a result of your use of this website in any way, subject to the requirements of British Consumer Law.
- Where warranties are implied by law, you acknowledge and agree that the total aggregate liability to us is limited at our discretion to the provision of those services again, or to a refund equal to the total amount paid by you for the particular services that are the subject of the cause of action, even if those services were provided to you without cost.
- This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
- You agree to indemnify and defend It’s Norfolk from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including without limitation court costs, collection costs, and reasonable legal fees) related to:
a). your unauthorised use of this website, or products or services included or advertised on this website
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in that State in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
- You may provide notice to us through the contact us page or otherwise by email addressed email@example.com.
- It’s Norfolk may provide notice to you via email or post.
- If you are resident in a jurisdiction where the use of this website is unauthorised, it is your responsibility to stop using this website.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and It’s Norfolk, as a result of this Agreement or use of this website.
FEEDBACK, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavour to respond to all inquiries within three business days.